Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 September 2011

Loving Abel & Cole

So I've decided to make life as easy as possible, which now means that everybody eats the same meals in our house, even my son who is 9 months old. I now refuse to make individual meals for everybody like I've done in the past.

The great thing about Abel & Cole is that along with my weekly fruit and veg box and my weekend meat, they deliver Guernsey milk. The health benefits of Guernsey milk over regular cows milk is quite remarkable, and it makes me question why Guernsey milk isn't available in all supermarkets. This delicious golden milk has hidden health benefits for everybody who drinks it, but especially little tots, as Guernsey milk contains higher contents of A2 variety of Beta- casein, which has special health benefits over regular milk which has high levels of A1. Scientists believe that it may help reduce the risk of some cancers, diabetes, heart problems and symptoms of autism.



For a family of milk lovers, we've all made the switch (all except of my son who is too young for cows milk)!
Abel & Cole are great, they deliver my box of goodies every Friday, my items are on my doorstep by 7am in their genius wool cool box, in time for my hungry family. I feel I'm supporting British farmers rather than the supermarkets, and it feels like Christmas every time I open my box of delivered food...for the bargain price of 99p for a delivery!
The quality is simply out of this world!

http://thebovine.wordpress.com/2008/11/15/a1-beta-casein-in-milk-also-implicated-in-autism-and-schizophrenia-percent-a1-and-a2-in-milk-is-breed-dependent/

No comments:

Post a Comment