Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 September 2011

It's all about Liz!

Now when it comes to cleansers, I'm your lady. After all I haven't used soap on my skin since I was fifteen. I've tried them all, and nothing beats the multi award winning Liz Earl.

Liz Earls' Cleanse and Polish has to be one of the must have products for everybody. Liz Earl only makes one cleanser, this concentrated but gentle cleanser works on all skin types, young or old.
On those night when you want to just go to bed, but you know you need to remove your make up, but you don't want to use wipes, this product can be used all over the face and best still...all over the eyes to remove the most toughest eye make up, it's great for contact wearers as well.

The next step is the muslin cloth where you literally remove any make up and dirt. It's quick, it's easy and gentle and leaves your skin radiant.
My two year old daughter has her own muslin cloth, for those mucky days when she's caked in mud or face paints...it's quick and easy to use as well as being gentle on her young skin.

Not only is it good for the ladies in the house, but it's great for you men for shaving with as well.
It comes in a 100ml pump or 200ml tube. My advice is to buy the smaller pump, as it dispenses exactly how much you need, and I believe it lasts longer than the tube if your heavy handed like me.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment